.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Management Capacity Resume Essay

The purpose of this letter is to express my pertain in working with your company in a management capacity. I have over 15 years experience working for a major bottling company utilizing my Sales and Operations management skills which would be an plus to your organization.My diverse background includes serving in the United States Army Reserve. In both my military and professional career, I have demonstrated elegant leadership abilities and exceptional customer service skills. I successfully create a solid sales team consistently mentoring and motivating faculty to meet and exceed company sales quotas.In addition to the skills remark on my resume, I can also offer your companyAn earnest soulfulness seeking new endeavors, accomplishing personal and professional goals.A multi-tasking individual leveraging sales and marketing skills to exceed sales quotas.Excellent analytical ability with solid verbal and written communication skills.I hold off forward to speaking with you furth er to discuss my skills and qualifications. You can reach me at the number listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment