.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Lecture Coherence Examples Essay

Examples of paragraphs that shows coherence and unityExample 1 This is a dependable example because it responds to the prompt in first person, the expatiate are thoughtful and personal, and it follows the structure Ive taught you very well. I slightly changed the topic sentence to make it connect better to the supporting sentence. I have to a fault made some grammatical/vocab corrections so that you wad stress on content and structure when you read.To redeem good grades in classes, I need to plan to do tether things. origin of wholly, listening carefully to the teacher in class makes me understand the lesson. If I listen carefully to what the teacher says, I can ask questions just active things that I dont understand. I can overly do the right homework that the teacher assigned. Second, doing my homework every mean solar day makes me recap the lesson from class. The homework cares me to practice many things from class. I can also view questions in the homework to ask the teacher that go out make my incline better. Third, making an effort to study gives me the leave behind to learn. If I dont make an effort, I will be lazy. The will to learn makes me tense to finish the homework furst, and past I will let myself go out with my friends. Finally, I try to make a plan to get a good grade in class, and I will ache by it. ceremonial occasionThe yellow topic sentence is echoed (but not repeated) in the yellow last sentence.The three green sentences get out an thinking (listening) and past gives more training about that idea.The three blue sentences introduce a second idea (homework) and then gives more data about that idea.The three pink sentences introduce a third idea (making the effort to study) and then gives more information about that idea.Notice the use of the transitions first of all, second, third, and Finally.Example 2 This is a good example because in time though it responds to the prompt in second person, the details are over again very thoughtful, and the paragraph has a strong structure. I have again made some grammatical/vocab corrections so that you can focus on content and structure when you read.There are some usable ways to get the grade you unavoidableness in this class. Before the class, you moldiness preview the lessons you will listen to tomorrow. Previewing is a perfect learning drug abuse to help you improve your learning efficiency. After previewing, you can know what the teachers will teach the net day. Then you can listen to your teachers with the questions you found the day before. In the class, you have to listen to your teacher carefully. Your teachers are professional and dedicated, and they can solve all of your problems about your studies.Listening carefully can also help you to get more information or details about tests. You can also confirm the knowledge you are not certain(predicate) about, and it is an important way to improve your grade. Practicing more after class is als o an important part. More practice for grammar or writing can help you to memorize. Dont be show speak more English, and you will improve your speaking and listening. The more exercises you di, the higher grade you will get. If you want to get the grade you want in this class, do these things before, in, and after classes.NoticeThe yellow topic sentence is echoed (but not repeated) in the yellow concluding sentence.The three green sentences introduce an idea (listening) and then gives more information about that idea.The three blue sentences introduce a second idea (homework) and then gives more information about that idea.The three pink sentences introduce a third idea (making the effort to study) and then gives more information about that idea.Notice the use of both time speech and billet of time words as well as repeated words for transitions

No comments:

Post a Comment