.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Learning is a major part of life. Essay

People tend to regard in all(prenominal) step of their manner. Learning does not necessarily involve complex terms, it tail end alike be primitive things that keeps come uping in day to day life of an individual. Everybody has different s teachs, likewise they have a different pattern of discipline things. Some people learn faster through visual medium, near through audio, and some just writing down the things depending upon what the guinea pig bailiwick is. I believe that learning process does not start when unrivaled settles in a formal environment but it start mighty from the birth of an individual.Walking, talking, decision making etc. are some examples including whatever other primary things are the result of learning. Every time anyone has to raise a new skills, they need to be focused and scrutinize the subject matter thoroughly, that is how learning happens. Learning affects the confidence of a person as well. If someone learn things quickly than they have hi gher confidence in doing things and learning new things as well.After going through the telecasting couple of times I realized that one who puts hard figure out and devotion in learning new things can automatically adjust into the ways the things are done and will become successful. I myself am very much interested in music and vaguely godly by the beauty of it. I think music can be the most influential thing in an individual life. Music can make a person relax after a hard day at work, cure the illness, provides maximum level of comfort to an individual. being so much influenced on music I have managed to learn a very few instruments and it always gives me pleasure and comfort when I am playing them. But I do not insufficiency to stop here. I want to learn more about music. I want to be able to read the music and understand every keys and notation in it. I want to be a thespian like David Gilmour from the greatest band ever, Pink Floyd, who is able to play any string musical instrument that exists in planet today.I am currently doing my major in Business with Information Technology even in order to fulfill my ambition in music I have also planned to take music as my small subject and later on carry it as my profession on with myBusiness major degree. It is very much important to me because of my vague interest in it, but mostly it makes me very happy.Finally, I am deep inspired from the video that I just watched and it helped me to boost up my morale. I do have much respect for the people attempting to make things happen and these people are just one of those few who dare to take the challenges and do something that makes difference to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment