.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My Personal Capital Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

My Personal Capital - Essay physical exertionReading has helped me in so many ways. My good reading habits help me easily understand and thence recall what has bean read. Having gone through a number of projects involving research, I could ably help the team go through a companys records and database to be able to arrive at an square description of its historical data, present financial position as well as its potentials for growth.Writing skills, on the other hand, which benefits a writer professionally and personally, is one of a few other technical capabilities that I possess (Nordquist 2008). It being one of my passions, my ability to write effective essays, reports and other forms of correspondence vis--vis grammar and composition go away undoubtedly help the team pose up with a very good written output. My familiarity in the use of software for word processing, spreadsheets and other financial applications, could significantly help the team come up with an honest, compreh ensive and workable business plan for the company. Likewise, my experience in communicating, handling and utilizing e-mail as a method for seeking advice from mentors, could make the writing job easier. My modest technical know-how in troubleshooting straightforward problems on computer systems and application may also be of great help to the team.Moreover, my background in the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements and balance sheets and cash flow statements will make computation for the companys financial less difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment